3mm 6mm 9mm 13mm 19mm Inert Alumina Ceramic Ball for Sale
Inert alumina ceramic ball is manufactured from very high quality chemical-porcelain clay materials. According to the different content of Al2O3, the packing ceramic ball is divided into: common ceramic ball, inert ceramic ball, medium alumina ball, high alumina ball and 99% alumina Ball, actived alumina ceramic ball, opening hole ceramic ball, micro porous ceramic ball, heat storage ceramic ball.
Pictures of 19mm ceramic ball
19mm ceramic ball Characteristics and advantages
1. High mechanical strength (Monolithic spheres will not split, crack or spall in use) 2. High temperature resistance 3. Lower water absorption 4. Quite excellent chemical stability 5. Can resist corrosion of acid, alkali and other organic solvent 6. Excellent thermal shock resistance (can withstandthe temperature urgent changes occurred in production process) 7. Trouble-free reactor filling due to high crush strength 8. Will not plug catalyst bed, optimizing the process efficiency by keeping the pressure drop low and catalyst activity high 9. No contaminate catalyst due to maximize resistance to attrition, extending the catalyst Activity life and reduce the operation cost Application: Inert alumina ceramic ball is widely used as the covering or supporting media of the catalyst in the reactors and tower packing in many fields such as petroleum, chemical industry, chemical fertilizer, natural gas and environmental protection etc. The main role is to buffer the impact of liquid and gas to the catalyst in the reactor, protect the catalyst and improve the distribution of liquid and gas in the reactor. 19mm ceramic ball Technical Index
Common Ceramic Ball
Inert Ceramic Ball
Medium Alumina Ball
High Alumina Ball
99% Alumina Ball
Al2O3 + SiO2 (%)
K2O + Na2O (%)
Leachable Iron (%)
Water Absorption (%)
Bulk Density (g/cm3)
Operation Temp. max.
Mohs Hardness (scale)
1/4 inch (6mm)
1/2 inch (13mm)
3/4 inch (19mm)
1 inch (25mm)
1-1/2 inch (38mm)
2 inch (50mm)
Different common sizes are available, uncommon sizes can be customized as your request. Dimensions, tolerances, bulk density, specific surface area, void volume and compressive strength
specific surface area(m²/m³)
· Void volume(%)
Packaging & Shipping
Package: Ton bag or Woven bag. We also received OEM service; the package can be designed according to your requirements. Shipping: By vessel or by train from any Chinese port,
Samples can be delivered by International express.
Package pictures of 19mm ceramic ball
1. Timely response, Timely response to your inquiry, multiple choice recommendations based on your demand, quickly respond mails and provide solutions. 2. Sample evaluation Sample and trial order is accepted for the quality evaluation. 3. Strict quality control Arrange production on time and control quality strictly. 4. Shorter delivery time. Book the earliest vessel or plane to guarantee the delivery time. 5. Professional Services Provide all the detailed news and pictures from order to delivery; Offer relative export documents and original certificate if needed; Warm and considerable after-sale service
DKJL refractories exporting company is one of the most professional suppliers of refractories in China.
Our main products are refractory and thermal insulation materials, heating elements and industrial ceramics.
They are available in various sizes and shapes.
Our products enjoy a good reputation for their excellent quality and service in domestic and international markets.
1. How can I get your prompt quotation? We can give you reply with quotation quickly if you kindly send the inquiry with following factors: content of AL2O3, ball diameter, application and quantity. 2.What's the MOQ of the order? No limit, we can offer the best suggestions and solutions according to your condition. 3. Which payment terms can you accept? T/T,LC,Western Union,moneygram are available for us. 4. After an order is placed, when to deliver? 15-25days after confirming the order.
5. Does your company accept customization? We accept OEM service.
6. How to solve the quality problems? If the products don't conform to customer's samples or have quality problems, our company will be responsible to make compensation for it based on enough evidences. 7. What is the HS code? The HS code is 69141000